On The Paralegal Voice co-hostVicki Voisin welcome’s guests Ann L. Atkinson, ACP, NALAPresident, Michael Potters,CEO/Managing Partner of Glenmont Group, Inc.and Patrick Oot, co-founder of the Electronic Discovery Institute for a lively discussion about career opportunities for paralegals in the area of litigation support, particularly eDiscovery and technology.
There was a lot of important information shared during this episode, including:
- The growing need for paralegals with advanced technology skills;
- The technology skills employers are looking for;
- How paralegals can acquire those skills;
- How NALA provides technology information and training;
- Paralegal employment opportunities in corporations and law firms;
- How paralegals who do not want to leave their current employment can advance their technology skills;
- Websites and resources for learning more about technology.
- The Number One site that recruiters and employers turn to when seeking new employees.
- And more!
Be sure to listen to this episode. It’s easy…and it’s free! Just click on the following links:
MP3 Link: http://legaltalkmedia.com/LTN/PLV/PLV_102312_LitSupport.mp3
The Paralegal Voice also thanks its sponsors: Clioand NALA…The Association of Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at .