This was one of my recent posts on Facebook: The Paralegal Mentor is curious: What do you do for “play” when you’re not working?
Just as I thought, paralegals know the value of taking time to unplug from work. They responded with many hobbies and past times:
- Quilting, sewing
- Fly fishing
- Knitting, crocheting, doing cross-stitchGardening, yard work
- Writing grant proposals
- Spending time with friends, family, children and grandchildren
- Hiking, walking
- Cooking, baking
- Travel, sightseeing, visiting local wineries
- Working in the theater
- Watching movies
- Enjoying alma mater activities, especially sports
- Creating art pieces and jewelry
- Spend time with pets
- Firearm training.
- Continuing education
- Yoga, going to the gym, exercise
- Facebook, brain games,
How do you unwind after a day at work? What are your hobbies? When the weekend rolls around, what do you do just for fun, just for you? Let us know — leave a comment below.