Paralegal Voice co-host Vicki Voisin welcomes Deborah Savadra who blogs at LegalOfficeGuru.com, to take a look at the skills most legal employers expect and how paralegals can master those skills, and the resources available for improving skills.
Deborah shares her top tips for Word and Outlook, as well as her favorite technology tools. Important points included in this episode:
- Deborah’s career path that included legal support staff member, technology “fixer upper”, blogger, paralegal and columnist.
- How well versed paralegals and paralegal students should be in Microsoft Office Suite.
- The skills most legal employers expect and how to demonstrate mastery of those skills.
- Resources for paralegals who want/need to improve their skills.
- Deborah’s top 5 tips for Word and Outlook that every paralegal needs to know.
- Deborah’s favorite technology tools.
- And more!
Be sure to listen to this episode. It’s easy…and it’s free! Just click on the following links:
MP3 Link: http://legaltalkmedia.com/LTN/PLV/PLV_082112_MicrosoftSuite.mp3
The Paralegal Voice also thanks its sponsor: NALA…The Association of Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com.
Also, be sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/.