Dissecting a Med Mal Case from Start to Finish
You will learn important steps for each phase of a med mal case:
The early phase:
- What to include in a Petition.
- How to draft a complete and comprehensive Answer.
- Points to consider when drafting discovery requests and responses.
The discovery phase:
- How to identify various sources of medical evidence.
- Where and how to request the information and records you need.
- What to do with the information and records you receive.
- How to analyze and evaluate medical records; what to look for.
- How to understand those medical records you’re summarizing.
The trial phase:
- How to prepare witnesses for examination under oath
- Tips for preparing for trial: exhibits, witnesses, jurors and more.
Follow this link to learn more about Medical Evidence Practice: Dissecting a Med Mal Case from Start to Finish.
There’s more! CLE Credit:
- this 90-minute webinar qualifies for 1.5 hours CLE
- certificate of completion provided to registered attendees
- course Delivery via telephone, Skype, or your computer … your choice!
- includes a comprehensive hand-out you’ll refer to long after the course is completed.
You won’t want to miss this outstanding, high-quality, high-content continuing education opportunity!