from The Paralegal Mentor
Simple Strategies for Organizing Your Workspace
Vicki Voisin, The Paralegal Mentor
Kick Bad Habits!
Kick Up the Decision Making Process!
Do you wish for an organized workspace, either at work or at home? Just wishing will not make it happen.
Are you overwhelmed by the clutter in your life?
Do piles of files, papers, and magazines keep you from getting your work done?
Do you think you have no time to get organized?
Are you waiting for “someday” to get your space in order?
Albert Einstein said it best when he defined Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Something has to change to for you to reach your goal of working and living in a peaceful, organized environment. Vicki has a tried and true system to ensure that happens.
In Simple Strategies for Organizing Your Workspace, Vicki shares
- The cure for procrastination and perfectionism;
- Where to start and how to tackle organizing your space;
- How to form the habits you need to organize your space and keep it that way;
- How to overcome organizing challenges;
- How your calendar can keep you organized;
- The tools you will need to get the work done;
- How to break the “Put it here for now” habit;
- How to draw a Mind Map and make it work for you;
- How to make the decisions that will reduce clutter, stress and overwhelm in your life.
- The Paralegal Mentor’s Clutter Test
- How to find time to clear the clutter
- How to make the decisions that will to reduce disorder in your life.
- The magic tool to help decide what, when and how to organize.
- How to determine your peak productivity time
- How to find homes for the random items roaming your space
- The Five Step Paper Action Plan
- The Six Questions to ask as you sort your mail.
- The Number One step that will reduce the amount of work you have do and increase your productivity
- The Paralegal Mentor’s favorite organizing tools
Now is the time to make the changes that will not only take you out of overwhelm but give you more confidence so you will be better able to handle your job, the constant interruptions that plague you every day, and the clutter that seems to rule your life.
Shipped directly to you, Simple Strategies to Organize Your Workspace not only tells you how to organize your space, but what to do and how to do it. Applying the advice in this practical guide will save you time, banish overwhelm and decrease the stress in your life.
Meet the author:
Known as The Paralegal Mentor, Vicki Voisin delivers simple strategies for paralegals and other professionals to create success and satisfaction by setting goals and determining the direction they will take their careers.
Vicki spotlights resources, organizational tips, ethics issues, and other areas of continuing education to help paralegals and others reach their full potential.
She is the co-author of The Professional Paralegal: A Guide to Finding a Job and Career Success. Vicki publishes Paralegal Strategies, a weekly e-newsletter for paralegals, and hosts The Paralegal Voice, a monthly podcast produced by Legal Talk Network.
More information is available at www.paralegalmentor.com where subscribers receive Vicki’s 151 Tips for Your Career Success.