Paralegal Voice co-host Vicki Voisin welcomes virtual professionals Tina Marie Hilton, owner of Clerical Advantage and Cathy L. Ribble, ACP, owner of Digital Paralegal Services, LLC, to spotlight virtual paralegals and how to form a magical team.
Tina and Cathy share their personal experiences, the important skills needed to be a successful virtual professional, as well as the websites and blogs that they visit often for their businesses. They also predict a very bright future for virtual professionals and provide their reasoning for that.
Tina and Cathy also share:
- Why they started their virtual businesses.
- The services they offer.
- Important skills and personality traits needed to work virtually.
- The good and non-so-good things about working virtually.
- Tips for forming a virtual team.
- Educational opportunities offered by Tina at Virtual Assistant Survival School
- How writing and guest blogging have benefitted Cathy’s business.
- Their favorite blogs and websites that are helpful to their businesses.
- Their predictions about the future of virtual professionals.
- And more!
The Paralegal Voice also thanks its sponsors: NALA…The Association of Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com.
Also, be sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.com/rss-feeds/.