Nita Serrano, RP, FRP is a Paralegal with Ogden, Sullivan & O’Connor, P.A. in Tampa, Florida. Her work focuses on medical malpractice, personal injury and nursing home.Nita has a Bachelor’s Degree and is a PACE Registered Paralegal through NFPA, as well as a Florida Registered Paralegal.
2. What is your favorite part of your job? Investigating and trial.
3. What professional associations do you belong to? Tampa Bay Paralegal Association, Inc. National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
4. How has your membership benefited you? I have made wonderful friends and the networking has been a huge benefit.
5. What has been the highlight of your career? Being elected President of the Tampa Bay Paralegal Association, Inc.
6. What do you see as hot trends in the paralegal industry? Regulation.
7. What electronic device can you not live without? My cell phone.
8. What time in the morning do you first check your email? 7 a.m. when I am getting ready for work and having my coffee.
9. What’s your favorite food? Italian – Lasagna, Stuffed Shells
10. What three items would you want if you were stranded on a deserted island? My cell phone, my iPad and toothbrush
11. When you listen to your iPod, is there anything on it that has you hitting the repeat button? Yes! Anything Ricky Martin or ‘80’s
12. What college classes did you love? Research and writing
13. What TV channel do you most often have on? SoapNet
Bonus: What’s your dream car? Mustang