Attention Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries
and All Legal Professionals!
A Paralegal’s Guide to Database Management
Vicki Voisin, ACP and Tina M. Keller, ACP
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 ~ 12:00 pm Eastern Time
11am Central Time; 10am Mountain Time; 9am Pacific Time
Database management skills are crucial to working as a successful paralegal. The ability to develop and maintain a database management system that is used consistently is essential.
This 90-minute webinar provides valuable information to help you develop, improve and enhance your database management skills so that you will be an essential member of the attorney’s team.
- What is the key to database management success?
- Why is it important to establish codes for fields?
- How to design codes for consistent use by team members.
- Why your codes should be simple and memorable;
- How to avoid “Code Chaos”.
- What role you must accept to be a database winner.
- Caution: E-mail is forever.
- Docketing vs. Calendaring: Is there a difference?
- The new best friends you must make.
- Who will get your ”cheat list”?
- 6 things you must know about your case.
There’s more! Registered attendees will receive…
- Course will qualify for CLE approval by NALA, NALS, NFPA and more;
- Certificate of Attendance for 1.5 hours CLE sent to all attendees;
- The link to the replay of this 90-minute webinar sent to all registered attendees;
- A valuable handout that includes technology resources.
You won’t want to miss this valuable information and you won’t regret this investment in your career. Follow this link and be on board on Wednesay, June 27, 2012 at noon Eastern Time.