- Camille’s unique career path
- Risk management strategies paralegals can use every day
- Tips for dealing with difficult clients
- How to avoid UPL
- What projects a professional image – and what doesn’t
- Vicki and Lynne share practice and social media tips.
Lynne and I were excited to hear from William “Bill” Statsky, the author of many paralegal textbooks, who listened to this podcast right away and said, “Excellent interview. I took a lot of notes!”
Please share the links to this episode of The Paralegal Voice with your friends and colleagues. If you have a request for a future show, or a question for us, you are welcome to contact us at TheParalegalVoice@gmail.com.
Also, you can make sure you never miss a podcast by subscribing to any Legal Talk Network show, including The Paralegal Voice, by using the RSS Feed links or iTunes links at http://legaltalknetwork.