How can you best serve your firm’s client AND make the judge happy? Understand The Nuts and Bolts of the Rules of Evidence!
Attorney Allen R. Telgenhof is teaming up with me on Wednesday, April 13th at 1pm Eastern time to offer this excellent continuing education opportunity that will also provide 1.5 hours of MCLE credit.
The importance of possessing a working knowledge of the Federal Rules of Evidence cannot be underestimated. This 90-minute webinar will include:
- An introduction to the Rules of Evidence
- The types of Evidence
- The role of the judge and jury
- Relevant evidence and its limits
- Authentication, documents and exhibits
- The use of lay and expert witnesses
- The hearsay rule and its exceptions
The course qualifies for 1.5 hours of MCLE. Just follow this link for more information and to register.