There’s much more to an effective settlement demand package than simply gathering medical records and bills. A knowledgeable paralegal can be indispensable to a successful outcome!
How do you become that indispensable paralegal? You’ll find out when my Paralegal Voice co-host, Lynne DeVenny, and I team up to present a new online CLE course, 10 Ways to Prepare Top Civil Injury Settlement Demands on Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at 1:00 p.m. EST,
How do you prove your case?
How do you document all damages?
What guidance and information do you need to provide your clients?
What precautions should you take so you don’t miss any medical damages?
How do you make the most of your client’s civil injury claim from the day your firm accepts the case until you finalize the settlement demand that establishes your firm’s experience and credibility?
How do you provide the evidence the insurance adjuster needs to evaluate the damages.?
How to manage civil injury cases from A-Z
How to avoid common mistakes that can decrease the value of a claim
The extra steps to take in the development of a case that may mean the difference between an unsatisfactory outcome, and a fair and reasonable resolution.
This webinar will also include:
* How to obtain evidence to show negligence and causation
* The best way to document all damages
* Tips for guiding clients through the process
* How to prioritize statutory liens
* Actions to take so you don’t miss medical damages
* Tips for assisting with the firm’s case valuation
* How to write demand letters that work
* How to submit a well-done settlement package
* Key resources
Register here to learn the 10 Ways to Prepare Top Civil Injury Settlement Demands: http://settlementdemands.com
* 1.5 hours CLE credit for this 90-minute webinar
* Certificate of completion provided to registered attendees
* Course delivery via telephone, Skype, or your computer – you choose!
* A comprehensive hand-out you’ll refer to long after the course is completed